GANYA, THE GREEDY MAN
GANYA, THE GREEDY MAN
Ganya Tut, as a rule called Tut, is an eager man who has numerous things in his home and he is a rich man. One day his significant other cooked a major meat for him, and he gobbled it sitting up in his stable. His canine came in and watched him while he was eating. Ganya moved back, away from his canine and the canine hopped back towards the entryway of his animal dwellingplace. Ganya hopped back as well, yet he didn't understand that there was an opening behind where he was sitting, and he brought down off his seat and fell into the opening, spilling all his food. His child was there, with his nephew and the young kid of his girl. The young lady began to cry.
"What's wrong?" they asked her.
"I'm crying on the grounds that my granddad's food is all spilt and ruined," she said.
Ganya was furious.
"Try not to weep for the food," he said. "Shouldn't something be said about me, you idiotic youngster? Why not weep for me?"
Then, at that point he went through three days in his home nursing his messed up leg.
Following three days he went gradually and cautiously and sat with his three companions. They talked and giggled cheerfully until his companion slapped him on the leg.
Then, at that point Ganya said, "Gracious! You've broken my leg. Presently you must compensation. Give me ten bulls."
They went to the appointed authority.
"This man broke my leg," Ganya said to the appointed authority, showing the adjudicator his messed up leg.
The appointed authority chose in support of himself, and Ganya's companion needed to give him ten cows.
Ganya killed one of his bulls and another companion came and said, "Kindly give me a leg of your bull."
"Okay," said Ganya, "However what will you offer me as a trade off?"
"At the point when I kill my bull, I'll give you a leg," the man said.
So the man took a leg of the bull.
In any case, following five days Ganya went to his companion and said, "Kindly give me the leg of the bull you guaranteed me."
The man said, "Indeed, kindly delay until I kill a bull."
Then, at that point Ganya proceeded to kill one of his companion's bulls, and remove a leg and took it home. His companion came furiously and blamed him for killing one of his bulls without authorization.
Ganya said, "I didn't take the bull, I just took one leg, as a trade-off for the one I gave you."
The appointed authority said to the companion, "What do you need me to do against Ganya?"
He said, "Kill one of his bulls, so I can take a leg."
So Ganya took a bull and killed it's anything but a leg to his companion.
Then1 he said, "Alright, in light of the fact that I killed my bull and gave you a leg, you should give me a leg that you required some investment."
So the man proceeded to kill a bull and offered it to Ganya.
This is the story.

Comments
Post a Comment