How To Find Happiness

 Happiness

How to find happiness in this crazy world sometimes seems impossible. I know that in my life, I have tried many things that make me feel more empty than when I started searching. Many ways seem to be the right way to happiness, but it makes me feel empty in the end instead of being alive. I have tried relationships, going to bars and parties, taking drugs, going to concerts, traveling to different places, going to church, and everything is done. 

Compared to when I started searching, I feel more and more empty. The relationship I tried seemed to be the right way, but after the excitement subsided, the feeling of emptiness began to return to my life. Everything else I tried was the same. Parties, drugs, concerts, drinking, all have the same result, emptiness! That started the "church age" in my life. For twelve years, my two young children and I went to church every Sunday. 

We will meet friendly people and tall, powerful people. We have passed boring and fulfilling moments, but this is still not the road to happiness. So, what makes us happy and satisfied as human beings? After much deliberation, I remembered the days when I drank and when I took a taxi to the bar, I could relax without worrying about how to go home safely. This seems logical, but what does it have to do with our subject? I found that I can apply the same principles to the big picture. This is what I mean, in life, there are problems hanging over us that prevent us from relaxing and enjoying a good time. I don't know the situation of other people, but for me, death is a problem that makes my life miserable. 

This is the same problem he encountered in the bar. How can I go home safely? What if you could know without a doubt that you are going to heaven today? Will this relieve her inner pressure and replace it with a sense of happiness she has never had before? Doesn't this make your life better? How do you want to replace fear with happiness? You might say this is too simple, it can't be that simple! There must be more than that! What church must I join, what must I give up in life to get this happiness? How many doors do I knock on every day? The simple fact is that ensuring your place in heaven is easy. 

It doesn't make sense for me to hide a sense of fear deep in your heart to wait for happy moments that attack you and make you feel painful as much as possible. The ultimate way to get rid of these stealing happy moments is to first solve the question of where will you spend eternity? Jesus knows the heart of each of us and wants us to get the most benefit from our lives. This is why he said in Matthew 6:33: "You must first ask for the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and these things will be added to you. ." Two very important words are worth talking about.
 Note that Jesus said "Seek first." Jesus knows that unless you solve the problem of where you will spend eternity, you can never relax and enjoy life to the fullest. Next, we see that this verse says to seek God and his righteousness. Why doesn't this passage say to seek justice from God and you? This passage says "Seek God and his righteousness" because we have no self-righteousness, nor can we achieve any righteousness of our own. This is why Jesus provides us with His justice for free. This is really a very generous offer! If you say that you don't want his justice and you want to work hard for your own justice, you will find that this goal is out of reach and will lead to a very depressed life. The Bible also says that if you work hard for your own righteousness, you are not accumulating wealth, you are actually accumulating debt. We read this passage in Romans 4:4; now, for people who work, salary is not regarded as grace, but as debt. Not only did you fail to accumulate wealth, but you said that the sacrifices made by Jesus on the cross were not enough to save you, which is an indirect insult to God. The Bible says that you are saved by grace, and because of faith, salvation is a free gift from God. We need to understand that Jesus went through a lot of pain in order to give us a free ticket to heaven. He wanted to see everyone in heaven, which is why he paid full price to take us there, and why he made it so easy for us to be with him. 

This is why the Bible says so, how do we get this free ticket to heaven? We can know exactly how easy this is by reading the instructions in Chapter 13 of Ephesians, "You have heard the truth and trusted him., the gospel of salvation; you are also sealed by the promised Holy Spirit by faith , The word "gospel" is translated as "good news." This is why the first four books of the New Testament are called "Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John." Therefore, if we convert the first sentence of this verse into a language that is easier to understand, it will read.” After reading the truths in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, You believe that this is the word of God, at that moment you will be sealed by the promised Holy Spirit. Once sealed, the heavens and the earth cannot be unlocked. The Bible also declares that anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. Romans 10:13 because "Anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." It's that easy! If you haven't already, make it your first priority. Read the Gospels in the New Testament (make sure it is a Bible you can understand). When you're done, Ask yourself: "Do I believe this? If the answer is yes, then call on the name of the Lord and ask Jesus to seal you with his Holy Spirit. From this moment on, you are a child of God and you will be welcomed into his kingdom. Now you can finally silence the annoying voice in your heart that makes your life very uncomfortable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asylum seekers trapped in appalling conditions in Gambella region

Stop evaluating yourself to others.