THE HYENA, THE LION AND THE FOX
THE HYENA, THE LION AND THE FOX
Quite a long time ago there was a hyena, a lion and a fox and they were three old buddies. These creatures were agreeable to such an extent that they had great solidarity. They conversed with each other, they played together and did everything by aiding one another.
At some point, they got a creature and they butchered it. Also, they consented to share the meat into three segments. The hyena was Abu Ali, the lion was Juma'a and the fox was Abu Hussein. The hyena, being exceptionally forceful and avaricious, accepted the position of sharing the meat into three parts. While he was doing so he put the most awesome aspect of the meat towards himself, with great bones, since he enjoys bones. After the assignment was finished, them three each needed to take their offer. Then, at that point the hyena's insatiability was incredible to such an extent that as opposed to taking one offer, he took two offers for himself. The others were watching him.
"Where is our offer? You took two and just one is left. Where is the offer for both of us?"
He answered, "You realize I am so enormous and I eat so a lot, this is my propensity and I should take the two offers."
"Give us our offers," they asked him, however he disregarded them.
They were furious. Indeed, behind the lion and the fox different lions and foxes were watching and every one of them through and through beat the hyena the tar out of.
The three offers were remaining. Presently the lion and the fox consented to share the entire meat.
"Who should I be the person who does the sharing?" the lion says to the fox. "You find out about meat than I do. You can cut it into pieces well, so you have the duty to share it."
So the fox, sharp as he was, made seven pieces while the lion watched.
The lion said, "We are two. Why seven parts? I can't comprehend."
The fox said, "Alright. This one is my morning meal. The second is my lunch. The third one is my dinner."
"Shouldn't something be said about the others?" the lion inquired.
"You will scarcely believe," said the fox. "This one is your morning meal, this one is your lunch and this one is your supper."
"What might be said about the seventh piece?" asked the lion.
"How might you ask me such an inquiry? You are an extremely solid creature and I have seen the demise of the hyena. I would be stupid to take more. My dear expert, the seventh one is for you."
So saying, the craftiness fox saved his life.
Seeing that the lion and the fox with every one of their family members had killed the hyena, God thought it was not reasonable and he transformed them into primates. At the point when the solid are many, they ought not assault one individual.


Comments
Post a Comment