THE WOMAN AND THE LION

 THE WOMAN AND THE LION

There was a lady who was abused by her husband. He generally beats her. She does all that he needs. She brings his injera1 and wat2 yet he generally beats her. This lady was particularly in an issue. 

"I generally do what he needs, yet he beats me. How will I respond?" 

Every now and then she continued asking counsel from neighbors, family members and so forth, and she was especially upset. 



They advise her, "Go there, go here. Someone may give you are cure. There is a medication there. There is a medication here." 

She went to a savvy man. 

"What's wrong?" 

She advised him, "I do everything my significant other says, I give him what he needs, yet he beats me. He abuses me. I was unable to get any solution for this." 


"There is no cure here," he says. "I can't give you any medication. In the event that you can get the eyebrows of the lion, carry them to me. I will work on something for you." 

She was from the start especially apprehensive. 

"How might I get the eyebrows of a lion?" 

She killed a goat. 

"Perhaps doing this I can get the eyebrows of the lion." 


She sits on a tree where the lion can't get her. 


The main day, she killed the goat and tossed a major piece to the lion. She did this seven days consistently. In the wake of doing this more than once, the lion ate the tissue and drank water at the foot of the tree. After the seventh day, she tossed somewhat of a stick at him while he was resting to mind him in the event that he would awaken. He didn't wake. 

"Presently, that is my chance to get the eyebrows." 

She moved down the tree and took the eyebrows and went. Then, at that point she went to the insightful man. 

"How could you bring it?" 

"All things considered, for seven days I took the tissue of the goat and tossed it to the lion and keeping in mind that he was snoozing that is the way I got it from him." 

The savvy man replied, "Consequently it is actually similar to this that you can win your better half, in any case there is no cure. Be just about as prudent as he needs you to be."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asylum seekers trapped in appalling conditions in Gambella region

Stop evaluating yourself to others.